Friday 7 March 2014

Client Project - Recolouring...

Finished recolouring Jess this morning!


Also decided to go for a different hair colour for Sam as well and did a bit of remodelling on her chest. My tutor mentioned that she looks quite androgynous, which I completely agree. I thought I'd try and cheat a little by leaving her chest flat..but it does look a little odd. Working with the existing topology I had on her chest/lab coat wasn't the best, but I've pulled out some of the vertices to give her a more 'womanly' shape, although it hasn't come out very well in this render.


I think I may have to make do with it for now though and move on as I'm aware that I've lost quite a bit of time from modelling.

2 comments:

  1. Colouring the inside of their mouths seems to have done the trick. They don't seem as gummy as before :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I'm pretty happy with how they've turned out!

      Delete