Saturday 8 October 2011

let's get Interactive.

I'm back-tracking through my notes, so this might be a lengthy post...possibly.

Over the next 9 weeks, I will be completing 3x 3 week projects, which will be Animation, Interaction and Film Making. At the end of the 9 weeks, I will be presenting my work along with my project book and any other pieces that may be related to my work.
My first project, as you might have guessed from the title of my post, is Interaction! For this project, I have to create an interactive space using digital skills with photos and HTML/CSS. This is an example of the type of interaction we need to involve in our work:

..and some work from the 2010 NTU Multimedia first year students:

I have to admit, I haven't really played around with HTML since I was about 13, and at that point it was very basic HTML codes I was using.

The interactive piece will be roughly 10-20 frames (still images) with links and include loops back to certain pages depending on the action chosen by the audience.


So, I've tried to come up with a few ideas...and haven't been particularly successful...

I was thinking of trying to make a boring event, such as making a meal in the kitchen, more interesting or create a surreal situation out of the event. I've written a few things in my little brainstorm and have been given a few examples of previous work...but I'm still trying to expand on it and build on my idea. Any suggestions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment